Sunday, October 26, 2014

Week 34 - The Four of Letterpresses - Looking for ways to learn

This week the Four of Letterpresses is directing me towards
garnering greater information.

Everyone can learn something new that is helpful and This weeks card is stressing finding ways or sources to improve yourself at your art. These could come in the form of workshops, one on one instruction. Look for opportunities at Libraries or bookstores that sometimes sponsor events.

Right now I am being coached by another writer. Something I would do every fall if the finances would permit but I try and do it at least every other year in the fall.

I need to be on the lookout for throughout the year for other opportunities.

At times I have been able to audit  master classes from time to time. These are always a wealth of information.  In recent years I have been able to do so with Dean Young and Terrance Hayes. Two fascinating and prominent contemporary poets..

No comments:

Post a Comment