Sunday, March 16, 2014

A New Tarot Card for Week #2

Today I have drawn the Two of Quills for this week.

I am the envelope and the Two of Quills is going to push me as far as she can this week.

To tell you the truth, this is rather exciting as opposed to scary. Of course I say that now and I may feel different come Wednesday or Thursday when I find myself completely out of my comfort zone. And why shouldn't it feel scary?

I don't know how this is all going to manifest itself, but I trust I will be lead to stretch my boundaries. To let go of the established norms. To go maybe even where I've never gone before.

Disruption - be ready for it and make the most of it. Embrace it  and where it takes you. I may find better times or places for writing and I may not. Perhaps what I'm doing is best, but I can't be certain of this if I do not step away and into who paradigm.


  • disrupt
  • challenge
  • discover

Be open this week to discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment