Sunday, April 19, 2015

Week 57 - 58 - and 59 A Spring Break See you April 26th

I decided after 56 consecutive weeks of using my Poet Tarot Cards as a companion to my creative work to take a break. For one think, I was coming up on the AWP Conference in Minneapolis and I had a lot on my mind. I wanted to focus on the event itself.  Arriving back in town on Sunday the 12th felt I needed a week to decompress. AWP provided me with a lot to think about and I brought home an enormous amount of new reading as well.

So, after just over a year dedicated Traot generated perspective on art/creativity - I have taken a bit of a spring break. After 56 consecutive weeks, I don't think that is too much to ask.  But I will be back next Sunday to draw another card and seek inner guidance. So check back on Sunday the 26th when I will hit the deck again in examining greater insight to the creative process in connection to my poetry and writing in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment